The Business Event of the Year is just around the corner. Are you in with a chance of winning?
Welcome to the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards website, brought to you by the Northampton Chronicle & Echo and Northamptonshire Telegraph and sponsored by Stanair Industrial Door Services in association with the Northamptonshire Chamber.
The Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards is the most prestigious award ceremony of its kind in the county. Run by the local newspaper, supported by local businesses and, most importantly, marking the achievements of local companies and people. The newspaper group business awards are recognised as THE one to win. So why not join us and celebrate all that’s best about Northamptonshire!
This year sees 11 category awards on offer, each celebrating and recognising business success across Northamptonshire. All short listed companies will attend the Gala Dinner and Awards presentation with a celebrity host on Thursday 11th December at the Daventry Court Hotel, where the winners will be revealed and each receive a crystal trophy of the finest quality and a certificate.
If you have achieved success, growth, excellent customer service, have outstanding staff or new innovation or perhaps you have grown your online business, then the 2014 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards offer you the chance to be recognised and rewarded.
It is free to enter these awards and entry is open to all Northamptonshire based businesses. As well as having the opportunity of recognition for your business, the evening is most enjoyable and is the ideal place to network with other businesses within the Northamptonshire area.
Join us for a night of celebration on Thursday 11th December at the Daventry Court Hotel in Daventry to recognise the crème de la crème of local business.
For more information, sponsorship or tickets call 01536 356902 or email: email@example.com
Introduced last year, we will be giving all winners a share in advertising prizes as follows:
* Terms and Conditions apply
The overall choice award Northamptonshire Business of the Year will win £2000+vat worth of advertising in any of our newspaper group titles.
The Business of the Year will win £1500 worth of advertising.
Each category winner will win a full colour quarter page .
This year’s business awards, will be taking place Thursday 11th December at the Daventry Court Hotel in Daventry, host to be advised.
Tickets for this prestigious black tie event are on sale now. As well as the awards ceremony, the evening includes networking opportunities and a reception drink and a superb three-course dinner with wine.
Tickets are available for just £85+vat with £10 from each sold ticket going to this year’s charity. 10% discount for tables of 10. Please reserve your tickets soon as space is limited.
Click here to download the ticket booking form and dinner menu
*For the 9th successive year, we are delighted to support the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance
We are delighted to be holding this year’s Business Excellence Awards presentation evening at the delightful 4star plus Daventry Court Hotel. This venue offers comfort and luxury in elegant surroundings with 156 rooms. Swimming pool and spa area plus an on-site beauty and hair salon.
As an event sponsor, finalist or guest, the hotel is offering exclusively reduced overnight stay rates and free use of the swimming pool and spa area.
Daventry Court Hotel, Sedgemoor Way, Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 0SG
Tel: 01327 307000 - Click here to visit Hotel Website
Sponsor to be announced.
Download entry form | PDF |
Sponsor to be announced.
Download entry form | PDF |
If you would like to enter or nominate an individual for an award, please follow these steps
Fill in our online contact form specifying the categories you are interested in entering.
Download the PDFs for the categories you are entering from the Category & Criteria section
On a separate sheet (or your letter headed paper) type your entry or nomination following the set criteria questions. Please keep your entry or nomination to a maximum of 6 A4 sheet sides. Email or post with any supporting evidence (testimonials, copies of certificates, press releases etc) no later than the entry deadline of 3rd October 2014
All completed forms must be sent to: Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards 2013, Northants Newspapers Limited, Newspaper House, Ise Park, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants NN16 8GA.
Entries can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must follow criteria guidlines.
The closing date for nominations is 3rd October 2014
1. All completed forms must be sent to: Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards 2014, c/o Northants Newspapers Limited, Newspaper House, Ise Park, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants NN16 8GA.
Entries can also be submitted via email to email@example.com and must follow criteria guidlines. Closing date for entries or nominations is: 3rd October 2014
2. For some categories the judges may want to call and hear a short presentation – you will be notified in advance of this to arrange a mutual suitable time.
3. All completed entries and nominations must be sent to Gillian Politis, Key Accounts Manager, JP Midlands Events via post or email as above.
4. Main sponsor is not eligible to enter these awards. Category sponsors can enter but not the category they are sponsoring .
5. Your organisation or individual within your company may enter all relevant categories however if we feel your application is unsuitable, you will be contacted to discuss the eligibility.
6. If you are nominating an individual, please check they are happy for you to do this.
7. You may send a maximum of 4 sets of supporting evidence and documentation and it must be relevant to the 12 months preceding December 2014.
8. All entrants must agree to local publicity through the Northamptonshire newspaper titles, websites and social media links.
9. All entrants will be assessed by a panel of expert local business professionals and information will only be shared between the newspaper group and business awards partners involved in this event.
10. If you reach the finals you must agree to purchasing a minimum of two tickets to attend the presentation evening and tickets are £85+vat each or 10% discount for a table of 10.
11. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any unsuccessful applicants.
12. Finalists will appear in the good luck supplement (Northampton Chronicle & Echo and Northamptonshire Telegraph) prior to the presentation evening and all finalists must supply a relevant photograph (team, individual or location shot) for this supplement.
13. Winners will be announced at the presentation evening.
14. Winners will appear in the post-event results supplement planned for the week after the presentation evening.
Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance (WNAA) was established in 2003 and exists to provide a HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) to the counties of Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and the Milton Keynes area. Our service does not simply transport patients to the nearest hospital. Our service routinely carries senior Doctors and Consultants to the scene of incidents in just minutes, providing lifesaving treatment and medication at the scene and en-route to hospital. Our Air Ambulance takes the hospital to the patient, providing the best possible chance of a full recovery.
WNAA is one of very few services outside London to routinely carry a Doctor on board. Our primary response area is the 2000 square miles of Coventry, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes and some of the key border areas like Market Harborough, Banbury and Solihull. We also help out our neighbours under a mutual aid agreement in Birmingham, the West Midlands, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
The service has 15 Doctors, 15 Paramedics & 6 Pilots who service a population of around 1.2 million people. Based at Coventry Airport, in the five years it has been operating, it has flown over 7000 missions. With an ever-increasing callout rate of between 120 and 150 per month, WNAA is the busiest air ambulance in the UK.
No Government or National Lottery Funding!
WNAA is a registered charity and relies totally on public donations, fundraising activities and sponsorship. The average cost per mission is around £1400 and the annual basic running cost of the service is over £1.7 million. Currently only able to operate in daylight hours due to the restrictive leasing costs of flying at night, WNAA aims to become the first service in the UK to operate 24 hours per day.
It is your local air ambulance, please support it. Visit www.wnaa.co.uk for more details.
For more information, sponsorship or tickets call 01536 356902 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email us at: email@example.com
Click on icons below to visit follow us on Twitter or visit the Northamptonshire Events website, where you will find details of all of our fantastic events and exhibitions throughout the Northaptonshire region and beyond.