Rugby Business Awards 2012
- Dunchurch Park Hotel, Rugby Road, Dunchurch, Nr Rugby, CV22 6QW
- Find Venue on Google Maps
- The Business Event of the Year
- 8 Award categories
- Deadline for Entries: 17th May 2012
- Presentation Evening: 1st June
- The Rugby Business Awards Ceremony.
- After dinner speaker Bobby Davro.
- Dancing, charity raffle & auction in aid of the Warwickshire & Northamptonshire air ambulance.
- At the Dunchurch Park Hotel, Rugby
- Visit the Awards website for more info
The Business Event of the Year is just around the corner. Are you in with a chance of winning?
The Rugby Business Awards each year looks to recognise the best of the best businesses in Rugby and the 2012 awards are no exception! We are already heavily promoting this year's campaign in the Rugby Advertiser and wanted to share with you the opportunity to enter this year's prestigious event.
If you have achieved success, growth, innovative ideas, excellent customer service, have outstanding staff or the best team or perhaps you have gone eco friendly, then the 2012 Rugby Business Awards offer you the chance to be recognised and rewarded.
The entry process is simple, visit our RBA website for all the information. Find out all about the categories, what the judges will be looking for, and how to cover all the bases with your entry. Please give the judges as much information as possible to help them make up their minds.
This years Rugby Business Awards will take place on Friday 1st June at Dunchurch Park Hotel in Rugby with Special Guest Bobby Davro and Master of Ceremonies Ian Richards. Avoid disappointment - book your tickets now. This year, due to this new exclusive venue, tickets will be limited and cost £40+vat.
Why not make the most of the evening and stay over at Dunchurch Park Hotel. Double Room £60 | Single Room £40. Includes breakfast. Please quote RBA to qualify for this special offer.
For more info contact Ginny Hunter on 01788) 539990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org